Join the blackstone/franklin square neighborhood association
Membership is free and open to anyone who lives, works, or owns property within the boundaries of the neighborhood association (see below). We welcome you to join us!
Joining the neighborhood association provides the following benefits:
- Become part of an integral voice in the on-going discussions of how to best improve and preserve our wonderful neighborhood.
- Voting rights at general business meetings on matters such as development proposals and election of board and executive officers.
- Subscription to our monthly newsletter and ad hoc updates about activities and developments in the neighborhood.
become involved in neighborhood issues
BFSNA offers a variety of opportunities for members to become involved. One of the best ways to lend your efforts to improving our neighborhood is by joining one of our committees:
- Friends of Blackstone and Franklin Squares (our Parks Committee)
- Development Committee
- Scholarship Committee
- Public Safety Committee
- Membership Committee
We focus on various areas of concern and interest to our residents through organizing, education, and fundraising. These committed groups carefully monitor what's happening in our neighborhood and work to advocate and work for a healthier and stronger neighborhood. Our committees can always use additional members and leadership roles are available to anyone with time and a desire to make a change.
meet new friends and neighbors
BFSNA brings together neighbors with common interests through neighborhood events, meetings, and socials in an effort to build lasting relationships. Some of our events include:
- Neighborhood Socials
- Scholarship Fundraiser and Awards Ceremonies
- Park Cleanups
- Halloween Festival and Christmas Tree Sale
Don't miss out. Join today!